Terms and Conditions of Use
- These pages allow you to access information contained in the EWC Register of Teachers. EWC takes all reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of data available through these pages but gives no warranty as to its accuracy. The information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation
- EWC is the data controller of personal data collected on this website. Information available through this website is managed in accordance with EWC ’s obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to EWC. This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyright
For the public
- Records available through this site may be copied or reproduced for private or internal use but distribution of any such copies or reproductions is not permitted without EWC ’s written prior permission
- Only teachers who hold full registration status with the EWC are able to access this site.
- Once you register your details with us and receive your user name and password,you may use this site to access information relating to your entry on the Register of Teachers.
- When using this site you should be aware that we may record information about your use of the site for monitoring purposes.
- By using this website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for these purposes
- You are responsible for protecting your password and username and must not share them with or disclose them to anyone else
- You may print your entry on the Register for personal use
- By using this website you consent to the Council communicating with you via your registered e-mail address for any purpose relevant to the work of the Council
For LEAs, schools and agents.
- Your use of this site is subject to separate conditions of use which have been agreed between you and EWC
- From accessing this site and obtaining information contained on the Register of Qualified Teachers, you may use such information only for the purposes of ascertaining the suitability of a teacher for employment (or continued employment)
- You must not disclose information accessed from these pages to any person other than the teacher to whom the information relates
- You are responsible for the security of your own password and username and must not share them with or disclose them to anyone else. EWC may record information about your use of the website for monitoring purposes and by using this website you consent to the collection and use of your access record for this purpose
For other GTCs
- Other GTCs may use the information obtained from accessing the site only for the purpose of discharging their functions or for such other purpose as may be agreed with EWC.